Publisher Membership is open to any Canadian magazine, journal or other periodical (either printed or digital) which:
- has its head office of business in Canada and is published and printed in Canada;
- has its effective managerial, editorial, and financial control in the hands of Canadian citizens, and is at least 80% owned by Canadian citizens or landed immigrants;
- uses the original work of Canadian writers, artists, or photographers as a substantial part of its editorial content;
- has, for a period of twelve (12) months prior to its application, published at least twice, and has maintained accepted standards of editorial and production quality.
- If a prospective member meets all criteria except duration of publication they shall be considered a
Publisher Member without the benefit of voting rights, but must fulfil the frequency requirement for the next membership year.
Publisher Member rates are based on circulation per issue.
Single magazines: Circulation/issue:
Combined circulation: more than one title per Publisher = the total of all per issue circulation for all titles)
Associate Membership is open to individuals, allied business or trade organizations that support the aims of the Association.
Associate Members are entitled to receive notice of, and may participate as observers at general meetings of the Association, including the annual general meeting. Associate Members may participate in all Association activities. Associate member rates are based on the number of employees.
Number of Employees
Single member $75